Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
To ensure all administrative duties are carried out as per set guideline To ensure all invoicing is done correctly and submitted to the client for payment on time
- Carrying out administrative duties as directed by the Contract Managers
- Receipt of distribution of instructions from Clients to respective sections
- Open files as per clients issued instructions
- Raising invoices and attachments as per the main Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow up all ongoing activities for status report updating
- Close completed/invoiced files
- Maintain the main SOP deadlines in relation to administrative duties
- Manage Stationery for all contracts
Your Skills and Experiences
- Diploma in Business management, CPA 2 or ACCA or its equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in accounts and finance
- Strong Computer skills
- Result oriented with good analytical skills, high integrity, honest, team player
- Good command of the English Language
- Good command of the Kiswahili Language
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.