Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Grade: RL 5
Directorate: Remuneration Services
Reporting to: Deputy Director, Research and Compliance
The job purpose is to undertake relevant research for Commission advisory and conducting compliance, monitoring and evaluation analysis for fulfilment of the Commission’s mandate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement research strategy and specific research assignments;
- Support research that will facilitate implementation of policies and procedures established by the Commission.
- Undertaking relevant analysis and Remuneration and benefits;
- Collecting and collating data on various remuneration and benefits advisories to facilitate tracking and reporting on their impact;
- Assemble macro and micro data related to remuneration and benefits to enable decisions, policy choices and advisories;
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation processes to determine level of compliance to Commission’s advisories;
- Make follow ups on benchmarking recommendations from relevant country/institutional comparators
- Update research data base of remuneration and benefits;
- Provide feedback to enhance business processes and initiate process improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Develop individual work plans, monitor own performance and seek requisite support to ensure delivery of agreed targets
- Adhere to budgetary allocation;
- Demonstrate behaviour aligned to the Commission’s values;
Minimum Qualifications and Personal Specifications
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following discipline: Economics, Statistics, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Proven relevant experience of at least six (6) years, in a reputable organisation.
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Meets requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Conversant with Public Service Policies and practices on remuneration systems.
- Good understanding of the Kenyan labour laws.
- Demonstrated knowledge experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods; monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of economics/econometrics, statistical analysis, public finance management principles and processes;
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Have strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Applicants MUST attach current clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Higher Education Loans Board and
- Credit Reference Bureau (Must provide certificate or report) Application to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of and mailed OR delivered to:
Application to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100 NAIROBI
To be received on or before 6th February, 2021.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Qualified candidates irrespective of their gender, race, culture, religion or disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.