Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Implementation of department projects to ensure optimum and effective utilization of department budget.
- Give effective guidance to Administration Units for the successful accomplishment of tasks and activities related to their units.
- Sharing of Administration related MIS reports to the top management to facilitate the decision making process.
- Ensure timely maintenance and renovations are carried out for all the running and new premises / projects (Branches, Departments) in the Bank.
- Monitor all types of Purchase and Service on behalf of Bank and as per the operating manuals, sharia principles and policies & procedures
- Taking necessary measures to maintain the successful safety & security across all premises of bank.
- Monitor the centralized payment system to ensure proper control of expenses within the organization.
- Providing effective data services set up across DIB departments
- Verifying effective Document Management Services across the Bank.
- Supervise and control various Administration Functions like Facility Management, Stores Management, Business Travel Planning, Passport & Visa Handling, Public Relation Activities, Mailing Services, Event Management, and Fixed Assets Management to ensure smooth functioning of the Bank.
- Authorized signatory and custodian of all type of Service Contracts and Lease Agreements for premises, ATM’s & CDM’s after the approval of Sharia and Legal Department.
- Ensure smooth communication with Central Bank and other government bodies on behalf of the Bank.
- Coordinate between relevant Departments such as Group Internal Audit, Risk Management and Insurance Companies for the signing of insurance contracts for the premises and frauds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field
- Additional Qualifications: Postgraduate qualification/additional courses in Management will be an added advantage.
- Overall Staff Development & Job Rotations knowledge
- Business administration skills
- Banking business understanding
- Compliance best practices
- Banking Policies & Procedures
Work Experience :
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the Development and Management of Administration Affairs
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Skills
- Innovative Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
- Foundations & principles of Islamic finance
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. HRA/ADMGR/002/21 as the Subject of the email application.
Application deadline (February 10, 2021)