Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Scope of the position
Objective of the Driver
· Take vehicles for service/repairs and check that they are in satisfactory condition
· Assists with repairs when they break down by taking them to the garage if necessary
· Ensure all vehicles have valid insurance stickers on the windscreen
· Maintain a vehicle management process and database that includes vehicle logs sheets, and tracks mileage, fuel consumption, maintenance/repair management and costs, for each vehicle;
· Ensure that all HKI staff met required driving standards prior to them being able to drive HKI vehicles.
· Ensure that all vehicles have spare tires, tools and first aid kits.
· Transport staff to various destinations as per schedule
· Transport visitors upcountry during official visits
· Collects and delivers mail at the Post Office , G4S and other offices
· Delivers letters and cheques to grantees, reviewers, suppliers/service providers when required
· Certificate of Good Conduct
· Clean driving license and good track record
· Good command of the English language
· At least secondary school education.
· Prior experience working with NGO’S will be an added advantage
· At least 4 years accident free driving
. Fitness to work certificate required
· Courtesy, tact, patience
· Excellent Driving skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize requests
· Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks
· Commitment to Helen Keller Intl mission and core values.
Terms and conditions
How to apply
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their applications to email@example.com No more than 2 page long CV considered and cover letter . The deadline of application is 1st February 2021.
HELEN KELLER INTL
DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, TEST, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
DOES NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
Equal Opportunity Employer
· We are an Equal Opportunity Employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individual with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need to request an accommodation during the application or interview process, Please contact us at the email above.