Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT KRC/HR/2021/03
The selected candidate will report to the Manager Corporate Affairs. The holder of this position will assist in the implementation of the Corporation’s communication projects and strategies and provide administrative support to the Corporate Affairs Department. The main duties will include but will not be limited to: –
• Working closely with all service providers to ensure success of all Corporation events through monitoring the set ups and set downs and ensuring they comply with the Corporation’s standards.
• Assist in the implementation of the communications strategies
• Writing and overseeing the content gathering process for the Corporation’s quarterly magazine – ‘Re News’ through writing of stories; CSR and industry related stories.
• Writing of press releases and statements, public notices and preparing information kits for media interviews.
• Execution of photography opportunities; pre- and post-Kenya Re events.
• Assisting in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
• Assisting in the preparation of quarterly board committee papers.
• Speech writing for the Corporation’s leadership for use during events.
• Planning, Co-ordination, monitoring and execution of Kenya Re events through proper events management techniques.
• Developing, designing and distributing the internal staff e-newsletter- “Uhondo” informing staff on important events & industry news.
• Providing support and co-ordination of all the Corporation’s Corporate Social Responsibility programs as well as those of the Corporation’s flagship CSR project – Niko Fiti Ability beyond disability.
• Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on media coverage on Kenya Re and insurance related issues and discuss course of action.
• Handling travel protocol requests to the division and ensure they are ready before departure or guest arrival.
Applicants should possess:
• A degree in Communications or a Public Relations from a recognized University
• Professional Qualification is an added advantage
• 1-2 years progressive experience in supporting external communications and internal communications plans and activities
• Understanding of media relations
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in IT, Microsoft Office skills;
• Excellent in written and verbal communication
• Must be proactive and innovative keeping abreast with communications advancements.
• Must have ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post
Kenya Re is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, colour, race, religion, natural origin,
age or physical disability. An appropriate remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Applicants should indicate on the CV their current/last salary and whether they are persons living with disability. They should post or
email as attachments their CV and cover letter quoting the relevant Job Ref No. outlining how they meet requirements for the position to: –
The Human Resource Manager
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited
P. O Box 30271, 00100 GPO
NAIROBI E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1st February 2021
Closing Date: 01st February 2021