Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oversee day to day transport planning to ensure internal key performance indicators and clients target are met in the most cost effective, safe and timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of journey management plans (JMP)
- Follow up on implementation of JMPs by ensuring designated stopovers are adhered to and the JMPs are closed on completion of the journey.
- Operate the VHF radio and ensure that all users adhere to the discipline of radio communication.
- Assist in ensuring safe driving habits are adhered to by all drivers
- Ensure only authorized trips are undertaken and maintain a log on the same
- Monitor, report and evaluate driver behavior through live tracking on the In-cab Vehicle Monitoring System (IVMS) and in-cab cameras
- Report non-adherence of convoy rules to the supervisor
- Report accidents or incidents promptly as/when they occur to the supervisor
- Recommend solutions to challenges faced on land transport and advise on mitigation measure and improvement opportunities
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as required on various monitoring parameters
Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Minimum KCSE Certificate
- Higher Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
- Computer literate
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Live tracking of assets in Land transport
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HF/VHF Radio communication
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in control room operations.
- Experience in data analysis is highly preferred.
- Experience in an oil and gas project in a similar capacity will be an added advantage.