Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Quality Assurance Manager will perform quality reviews on business requirements, develop standardized testing methods and strategies, lead in the execution of functional and non-functional tests and implement quality testing and reporting processes in order to track and ensure adherence to quality software development process and products.
- Coordinate business requirements reviews across functional teams and ensure that the business requirements are complete, precise and testable.
- Works with the project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, test schedules or strategies and identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
- Develop, document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements.
- In collaboration with Company and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQC (statistical quality control)processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA(Software Quality Assurance) Framework.
- Define the test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test beds and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions and collaborates with technical teams/personnel in non-functional; testing including integration, regression, load, performance, security and usability testing.
- Prepare, share and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Participates in formulation and implementation of software process improvement policies and strategies for the division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- Professional Qualifications such as ITIL Foundation
- 7 years progressive experience in Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Software Development, Quality Assurance.
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines such as application development, middle ware, SOA and Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in operating systems (Windows, Unix).
- Experience in Database management systems.
- Prior working experience Software Quality Assurance.
- Exposure to Software Testing Automation.
- Knowledge of quality assurance testing, tooling and associated programming language
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of emerging trends and concepts related to Quality Assurance methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes to enable client productivity, efficiency and technology cost reduction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to manageable components.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Quality Assurance Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.