Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Centre for Reproductive Health Kenya (ICRHK) is a local Non-Governmental Organization.
ICRHK is affiliated to ICRH Belgium and ICRH Mozambique.
ICRHK has more than 60 staff working in over 10 different research and intervention projects in over 13 counties in Kenya.
ICRHK seeks to recruit a candidate for the following position;
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, and/or Masters in a health science or social sciences
- At least 5 years working experience in program management;
- Experience in project implementation and / or operational research
- Knowledge of Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Knowledge of key population programming, sexual and gender-based violence or adolescent sexual and reproductive health is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the Kenyan health system, and knowledge of Mombasa County
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Must be based in Mombasa
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website http://www.icrhk.org by the 10th February 2021.
This position is a one-year fixed term contract
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.