Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- This role is responsible for overseeing administrative matters and managing all office procedures.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Oversee the execution of the administrative related activities.
- Coordinate and maintain records for the department.
- Arranges for the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist in dissemination, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and work plans for the section.
- Coordinate Authority’s activities i.e. meetings, workshops.
- Participate in budget preparation.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries e.g. audit queries, integrity issues.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of the performance contracts.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Sociology, Administration or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3) years’ in a Similar role
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Technological ability
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Good planning and organizational skills
- People management skills
- Good oral and written communication
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th February 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)