Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- This role is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Operational Reports.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Collate and disseminate information through reports
- Coordinate and monitor strategic operational plans
- produce high quality enforcement progress reports as per requirements with input from the field operations and case management and Program Managers.
- Provide high quality editing and formatting for all documents
- Support staff in organizing and managing operations, workshops and field visits as required
- Provide through progress reporting continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review, evaluation and audits
- Ensure all staff are fully trained on reporting requirements before placement
- Assist in coordinating the plans and frameworks for internal researches and surveys on behalf of the unit
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A relevant university degree in business-related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Tax Administration, Customs Law
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Technological ability
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Data protection
- Good planning and organizational skills
- People management skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Tax business understanding
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th February 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)