Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- This role is responsible for analyzing and preparation of revenue reports for decision making process in the Division.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
1. Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Lead, guide and coach staff in the Team (Team lead)
2. Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Conducting trend analysis of key risk indicators in the department and evaluating action taken on the risk indicators reported
- Distribution of Targets to Sector for performance Management.
- Receive and collate data and information from Sectors for preparation of management reports.
- Preparation of DTD daily, monthly and annual revenue performance reports for the Division.
- Inspecting, analyzing and verifying taxpayer electronic data/records using acceptable computer-aided audit techniques and tax procedures and existing Computer-Aided auditing manual.
- Briefing the Assistant Manager on daily revenue and REI performance in the Division.
- Preparations of REI reports for divisional meetings.
- Revenue analysis and forecasting for the Division.
- Follow up and compilation of feedback on revenue datasets received in the division
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A university degree from a recognized University in any Business-related field
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Tax Administration /Tax Training
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 year’s work experience in similar role.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)