Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is an Energy consultancy firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation and Lean Briquettes manufacturing.
We seeks to fill the following position
Job Title: Boiler Operator
Job Purpose: Responsible for operating boilers to generate steam that supplies steam/heat for production processes.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Competently operate the boiler as per the set-out SOPs (standard operating procedure) for maximum output
- Ensure steam is ready available at clients sites for use at the start of every shift (day/night) or as otherwise instructed by the Operations supervisor
- Ensure that no unauthorized person enters the boiler area.
- Carry out daily and weekly maintenance of boilers as on plans & per the SOPs.
- Ensure proper housekeeping by maintaining boiler rooms and related work area in a clean, orderly, and in safe condition.
- Adhere to safety regulations including but not limited to use of PPE, follow established work practices and SOPs in order to maintain an accident free workplace.
- Maintain relevant documentation/data logs – input/record required service data accurately in a timely manner and properly store it as required by business.
- Implement ad-hoc company agenda at Boiler site
- At least a certificate in Boiler operations
- Min of 1 Year Proven work experience as a boiler operator.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- High degree of honesty
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 2nd February 2021;
Only successful candidates will be contacted