Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. Thousands of health professionals, logistical and administrative staff – most of who are hired locally – works on programmers in some 70 countries worldwide to support it activities.
Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland, Kenya office is sourcing for a suitable candidate for the position of Electrician (LT03701 )
Application Deadline: 9th February 2021
Work Location: Nairobi Kenya
Duration: 6 months
Reporting to the Logistics Coordinator, the incumbent shall be responsible for complex/advanced installation and maintenance of ICT, electrical and other energy systems in MSF facilities in Kenya, according to MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure a proper functioning and maintenance of MSF equipment and installation.
include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for the well-being of ICT equipment including but not limited to:
- Fortigate firewall, FortiAPs and FortiSwitch
- Server hardware, NAS, UPS, Network Cables
- Responsible for the correct power up of all the equipment
- Executing any needed tests after any repair or maintenance of ICT equipment
- Labeling of all the equipment, cables and parts in accordance with the conventions and manuals
- Ensuring all electrical installations are protected and connected to the UPS and lightning protection
- Responsible for the correct and secure installation/racking of the equipment in the specialized box
|Education and Knowledge||Required Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent|
|Essential Experience||2 years experience in a similar position Previous working experience handling IT equipment required|
|Languages||Mission and local language essential|
|Competencies||Commitment to MSF Principles, Behavioral Flexibility, Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation;|
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating 3 referees and a motivation letter, clearly indicating on the subject line – Electrician, to email@example.com.
The deadline for this application is Tuesday, February 09, 2021.
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee