Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a specialist, the role will support local excellence by providing Insights, Metrics including RED and Market share expertise, decision guidance, disproportionate operational support and capability building.
Leading a team depending on country market scope, the role will provide strategic, marketing and RTM insights that help to shape business strategy and plans, while providing senior leaders with decision support. The role will be accountable for establishing an effective knowledge management system and tools, including effective collaborative communities and routines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Market Insight Manager will be responsible for managing data from the continuous sources to monitor the performance and provide actionable insights for developing superior mixes.
• Identifies and provides the market information required by the business. This could mean creating and or populating information dashboards with the right data at regular intervals.
• Provides category and brand performance measurement and competitor reviews.
• Assesses and diagnoses issues with category brand performance and recommends remedial action.
• Ensures that all market information provided is accurate, timely, insightful and actionable.
• Measures the effect of marketing activity ROI analysis.
• Translates research into business decisions by providing actionable insights.
• Influences market strategies by providing insights through a wide variety of data sources.
• Manages business partner relationships Marketing and Finance to some extent, anticipating needs and providing advice on the use application of market information and its integration in the business.
• Manages market information suppliers ensuring maximum value for the business with regard to quality, timeliness and service.
• Manages budgets for the market insights.
• Acts as the reference point for advice on market information within the Category, continually building own levels of expertise and raising the level generally within the business.
• Maximizes the efficiency and effectiveness of market information projects and analyses by
o Ensuring clear project definition and action ability.
o Selecting the appropriate technical design including defining the scope and nature of analyses.
o Managing projects to time and budget, identifying and resolving any issues during implementation.
o Interpreting and evaluating research findings and clearly communicating key findings recommendations.
• Market Research Fundamentals. Basics principles of research and statistics, analysis and interpretation, designing and managing research projects and so on.
• Market Research Techniques. The most common techniques used in research qual, quant, concept, product, price testing, etc. In this case, more advanced skills expected on managing market information, identifying the need for analytics and modeling and applying the output for business decisions.
• Showing the business where and how to win. Guiding strategy development, guiding new mix development and brand equity development using continuous market data.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Academic background, Relevant University, Bachelor degree is essential e.g BCOM Finance, BSc Statistics.
• Approximately 4 – 5 years of relevant Corporate experience with at least 3 years at a Senior level.
• Demonstrated financial acumen.
• Strong track record of enabling the delivery of business results through actionable insights.
• Experience in establishing knowledge management systems that build capability .
• Experience in effective metric management that drives continuous improvement.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements; ability to comprehend and comment on general macro-economics.
• Multiple-country, region experience, specifically in emerging, developing countries is an added advantage.
Closing date: 2021/02/02