Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen, Cold-room and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near SGR Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Sales Administrator & Analyst who will be tasked with the following responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and supporting the sales Team in coordination, scheduling, qualitative and quantitative reporting, processing of Documents.
- Ensure update on the daily sales activities of the sales team
- Coordinating daily sales team meetings to enhance productivity and efficiency of Sales schedules.
- Recap and review of daily sales activities for implementation of course of action.
- Analysis of daily sales activities and schedules for qualitative review.
- Point of reference to clients both on call and visiting for sales team during their absence.
- Preparation and processing of sales quotations, job cards & documentation.
- Handling and processing of quotations, tenders and proposals for the sales team with accuracy and timelines.
- Handling and processing of orders to jobs cards for the sales team with accuracy and timelines
- Expedite on communication to clients on sales delivery schedules, delays, feedback and ensure escalation.
- Development of sales and marketing materials and documents i.e. product catalogues, presentations and proposal documents.
- Processing variations.
- Marketing content contribution
- Support marketing initiatives such as contribution in marketing events and communication, newsletters, campaigns, updates in product and sales initiatives.
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor in relation to your position
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration(Sales & Marketing Option)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the same role.
- Solid Hands-on experience of MS office particularly Excel & PowerPoint and CRM/ERP Software
- Knowledge in SAP Business one will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication and People skills
- Good Organizational, multitasking abilities & Problem-solving skills.
- Proven Experience as a sales administrator or sales support.
- Good Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Team Player with high level of dedication.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their CV and application stating the position applied for as the subject and indicate their current gross salaries in the application to email@example.com. By 5th February 2021.
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.