Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen, Cold-room and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near SGR Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a SAP Manager who will be tasked with the following responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise thorough implementation of SAP B1 functions across all departments of Sheffield with complete control on the system requirements and users’ adherence to the system.
- Guide team members with best practice process and data management
- Coordinate projects and SAP changes
- Assist in identifying recommendations for enhancements and changes that may involve custom design, optional, and third-party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the ERP system
- Consult users on technology changes that will impact work processes
- Responsible for the design and management of interfaces related to data and processes within the required business functions.
- Partner with ERP solution integrator to resolve issues related to the use or functionality of the system
- Serves as a point of contact for power users and performs problem identification and spot training to prevent problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer. Escalates tier 2 problems to appropriate support
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc.)
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- Experience with SAP in a manufacturing environment is required
- Experience with SAP B1 / HANA and full life-cycle implementations
- Certification in SAP Production Planning or related modules is nice to have
- Ability to multitask and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver
- Manage and train people
- Strong analytical skills with heightened problem-solving ability
- Very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Nairobi
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their CV and application stating the position applied for as the subject and indicate their current gross salaries in the application to email@example.com. By 5th February 2021.
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.