Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems and networks of the Centum Group. He/she will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems.
1. Support (End-user, Systems/Applications and Infrastructure)
- Install and configure computer systems, printers, telephones etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Set up new users in Microsoft Windows Active Directory and LDAP;
- Set up new user mail accounts;
- Configure user rights for various applications;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve
- Hardware/software faults;
- Replace parts as required;
- Provide support, including procedural, documentation;
- Follow procedures and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Enhance the ICT disaster recovery plan and uphold the ICT Information security policy
- Ensure backup of all our servers, databases and website in a timely manner
- Run network applications to support systems and users;
- Support new applications;
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals in order to make necessary repairs;
- Test and evaluate new technology.
2. Project Management
- Deliver projects within set timelines, scope and quality.
- Scope, Schedule, Risk and Change Management:
- Develop and deliver internal and client-facing program reviews, status reports, performance reports and other communications
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Ensure deliverables meet or exceed the customer’s expectations and are submitted according to schedule
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvements
- BSC Computer Science, IT or any IT related degree
- Minimum 1-2 years