Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss,and environmental degradation. With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people.
The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
The Analyst-Grants Management will be responsible for the administration and management of the assigned portfolio of grants, ensuring compliance with donor requirements, excellent donor stewardship, and timely and high-quality information management. The Analyst will also be responsible for the administration of sub-grants awarded under her/his portfolio of grants, ensuring assessment of partners’ capacity and compliance of sub-granting contracts with prime donor requirements
The candidate shall have the following competencies, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, International Relations, Economics, Business Administration or another relevant field;
- Minimum of 2 years progressively responsible experience in the administration and monitoring of grants (review and negotiation of grant contracts, donor reporting, monitoring of grant implementation, development or implementation of grant-related procedures, grants management training and facilitation;
- Experience of project management, including understanding of project budgeting, budget management and financial issues;
- Proficiency in relevant software programs (Word, Excel), PowerPoint;
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines while still maintaining attention to detail and accuracy, and problem solve effectively;
- Proven track record of building collaborative relationships across and within internal teams, and with external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated to ability to work effectively as part of a team with people in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment, including with external stakeholders; excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written including the ability to organize and write clear and concise reports;
- Previous experience working for international development and/or research organizations, NGOs or UN agencies is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of the CGIAR and/or international development agencies;
- Experience of implementing and/or using information management systems (grants databases, ERP systems, etc.);
- Communication skill in French would be considered a plus;
- Experience and capacity to build long-term relationships with stakeholders.
How to apply:
Applications MUST include reference number PG-2784 Analyst–Grants Management as the position applied for. Applications should be saved as one document using the candidate’s last name, first name for ease of sorting.
The Alliance does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). The Alliance also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts.
Applications closing date: 5th February, 2021
Please note that email applications will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted