Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position:Research Administrator ,J/GKMR 5
Vacant Post(s) –1(One)
Location:Siaya County Kenya
Reports to: Principal Investigator (PI)
The Research Administrator will coordinate the entire project activities including hiring, training, and supervision of the study team, planning and implementation of all study activities, the collection of all household and facility-based data, and the collection of facility-based specimens. Research Administrator will also be asked to monitor study procedures and data for quality and thoroughness. He or she will also be asked to analyze data and write up reports and manuscripts for publication in peer review journals. These activities are part of a study called ‘Enterics for Global Health (EFGH)-Shigella Study in infants and young children’ that is a post GEMS and VIDA studies. The incumbent will directly report to the Kenyan site Principal Investigator and to other senior investigators.
- Holder of Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Social Science, Applied Sciences, Education, Public Health, Biostatistics, any related or qualifications from a recognized institution
- Be self-motivated individual interested in developing research proposals
- Able to work with minimal supervision and have a high standard for research ethics
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in motor bike riding with accident free valid driving license
- Poses a valid Certificate in Good Clinical Practice
- Be proficient in the use of computers.Good statistic analytical skills and experience of using at least one statistical package will be an advantage
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Have extensive community-based research experience.
- Be fluent in both English and Dholuo
- Be willing to reside in or close to study sites.
Terms of Employment: Employment is on a one-year contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Applications MUST include the following:
- A cover letter addressing your interest and qualifications (Indicate Vacancy Number)
- Current Resume’ or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
- Copies of certificates and testimonials
- Three letters of reference with contact information (phone and email)
- Must fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications should be sent through email@example.com no later than 15thFebruary 2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short listed candidates will be contacted