Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supporting all students on the bus by prioritizing a safe operating environment for the bus.
- Working with the bus driver to maintain the interior of the bus
- Supervising and monitoring behavior of all students on the bus
- Ensuring all students on the bus are seated and wearing their safety belts prior to departure
- Ensuring that students have all their belongings before getting off the bus and confirming that no items are left on the bus
- Performing a bus inspection prior to and post trips to ensure no student is left behind.
- Assisting students with special needs and/or disabilities
- Performing bus evacuation drills to ensure the safety of all students and passengers
- Performing such other related tasks as assigned by school management
- Proficient in the English language
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience working with students
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS®is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.