Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The holder of the position is a member of Senior Management Team (SMT0 and provides strategic financial support to the Country SMT in strategic planning, reporting, analysis and risk management. The role shall be responsible for effective financial and operational management in accordance with AAIK and AAI policies, regulations and international accounting standards and to provide accurate and timely financial information to AAIK management and other stakeholders.
Specifically, responsible for monitoring financial and operational management and performance of all programs/projects/sub-units and partners in the country, ensuring compliance with global standards, systems and processes, and law of land as well as donors’ rules on financial management.
- A Bachelors degree in Business Management, Finance of related field from a recognized University. An MBA or MSc. or MA in Business management from a recognized University will be an added advantage;
- Be a Certified Public Accountants (CPA (K)) or ACCA (final) or its equivalent and a member with good standing of relevant professional body e.g. ICPAK;
- Have at least Eight (8) years working experience in financial management and accounting work in an INGO or a large organization of which at least three (3) years must have been at management position
- Experience in preparing and analysing financial reports and plans, and drawing insight for use by management and different donors;
- Have experience in development and implementation of financial systems and operations;
- Have practical experience in donor grants management & reporting management reporting and statutory reporting in compliance with IFRS.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on 5th February 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.