Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program and Strategy Lead oversees the strategy and management of the team ensuring women rights, accountability and human rights-based approaches are integrated in grounding our work while leading creation of platforms for influencing and engaging in national policy research, advocacy and campaign aligns to Federation’s campaign signature. The job holder shall collaborate with the Executive Director to deliver on AAIK’s strategic role in the federation.
As a member of Uamuzi – AAIK’s Senior Leadership Team. S/he will Work with other senior leaders to shape AAIK’s vision and goals, oversee the strategy and planning of program design and development. S/he will foster a healthy team culture of inclusion and continuous improvement and lead recruitment and talent development for the Program and strategy team to deliver sound programme design and development. S/he will manage up to 60% of the organizational budget for programme implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized University. A Masters degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences will be an added advantage.
- Have at least ten (10) years working experience in policy/programmes function in an INGO or a large organization of which at least five (5) years must have been at senior management position;
- Have demonstrated in-depth understanding of programming issues and Policy work at organizational, national and international levels;
- Have practical experience in donor reporting, designing, setting up and coordinating, monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems and processes;
- Have an understanding of gender issues in development and demonstrable commitment to promoting gender equity within the organization and in programme work.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on 5th February 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.