Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Aluminum Carpentry, Joinery and fitting reinstatement within the school set up takes the major part of the infrastructures in relation to the different finishes and furniture supplies. We thus would like to have an Aluminum Carpentry, Joinery and fitter whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the enacted maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding
• Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
• Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
• Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
• Instruct and direct labourers and other construction helpers
• Carry out all Aluminum Fittings and glass Panes replacement
• Repairs of doors, cabinets, wardrobes.
• Fitting of locks to doors, cabinets, wardrobes
• Repair of all furniture
• Any other Job as may be instructed by Maintenance Manager.
• At least 4 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic Aluminum and Carpentry fittings. (Preferably Government –Grade trade test III or equivalent).
• Hardworking, honest and flexible.
• The applicant must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Completion of Carpentry and Joinery apprenticeship and having Grade test II and above qualification.
• Experienced working as A Carpentry and Joinery for more than 6 Years.
• High school Cert.
• Conversant with CMMS software
Terms of engagement
• This appointment will be on contract basis
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE