Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose:
Solid waste management is a key factor in ensuring the safety of staff and students within the Academy. The management of waste at the Academy entails the collection, sorting, and burning of combustible waste to generate heat energy used to heat water to be used at the Zero Grazing Milking Parlour and at the abattoir. There is therefore a need to employ a solid waste (Community cooker operator) to carry out this works. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Receive all waste and place it in the Rack.
• Sort all the waste and prepare round waste balls for burning, place food waste in the dustbin and non-combustible waste in another dustbin.
• Burn the waste
• Check and the temperatures of the water.
• Coordinate with garbage and food waste collectors.
• Ensure the farm manager or supervisor of the animal section is comfortable in getting hot water.
• Any other job as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
• At least 1-year of working knowledge and Experience in the operation of community cooker or experience in solid waste collection. High school Certificate with D+ and above.
• MUST have the latest police clearance certificate.
• Prior experience in carrying solid waste management.
• Should have worked in a learning institution for more than 1 year.
• Conversant with CMMS Software.
• Hardworking, honest, and flexible.
• The applicant must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Terms of Engagement
• This appointment will be on a contract basis.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE