Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Masonry repairs/reinstatement is a main issue as most facilities are cladded with cladding stones, pcc roads, cabro, roof leakage on concrete gutters, other small improvements. We thus would like to have a mason whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings Farm and pavements and walkways. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Carry out cladding repairs.
• Repair of pavements and walkways
• Roof leakage repairs using structural silicon or another adhesive
• Open drain repairs
• Work with plumbers in general demolition and repair works.
• Maintain the Swimming pool
• To assist the department in the completion of tasks in a timely fashion and to a high standard
• Carry out masonry repairs to the water systems (open and closed) in the school compound, Dorms and residential staff quarters i.e. residential and non-residential.
• Aid outsourced contractors in Maintenance borehole pumps, booster pumps and pressure tanks.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Officer of any problems encountered on site.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the maintenance Officer.
• At least 8 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic masonry builders works.
• Certificate (Grade Test III or above) in masonry/builders work from a recognized government institution.
• MUST have latest police clearance certificate
• Prior experience of Carrying out maintenance/masonry works in an institution of learning.
• Conversant with CMMS software.
• The applicant must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Terms of engagement
• This appointment will be on contract basis.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February, 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE