Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PLUMBER – 2 POSTS (PLB/01/2021)
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Plumbing reinstatement is a main issue as most pipelines system and mechanical accessories takes the main part of the infrastructures in relation to the high frequency of use. We thus would like to have a plumber whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings Farm and grounds. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self- management and organizational skills.
• Carry out plumbing (Routine) preventive, predictive and emergency works inclusive inspection and repairs/control of gas lines, maintenance of existing water systems and filling of daily inspection sheets.
• Assist in Unblocking/Cleaning of open and closed storm water drains.
• Maintain the Swimming pool pumps
• To assist the department in the completion of tasks in a timely fashion and to a high standard
• Be familiar with the required Health & Safety standards governing the plumbing & gas installation/maintenance role.
• Carry out plumbing repairs to the water systems (open and closed) in the school compound, Dorms and residential staff quarters i.e. residential and non-residential.
• Carry out minor repair maintenance of all equipment’s including Cooling equipment’s, water purifiers and Air Conditioning systems.
• Aid outsourced contractors in coordination during Maintenance borehole pumps, booster pumps and pressure tanks.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager of any problems encountered on site
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the maintenance Manager
• Certificate in plumbing from a recognized government institution.
• Prior experience (5 Years) of Carrying out maintenance/plumbing works in an institution of learning.
• At least 5 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic plumbing & gas works. (Preferably Government – trade test II or equivalent).
• MUST have latest police clearance certificate.
• The applicant must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Conversant with CMMS Software.
Terms of Engagement
• This appointment will be on contract basis
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February, 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE