Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Aluminum Carpentry, Joinery, and fitting reinstatement within the school set up take the major part of the infrastructures in relation to the different finishes and furniture supplies. We thus would like to have an Aluminum Carpentry, Joinery, and fitter who will support the maintenance department in the provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the enacted maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Removes chicks from shipping cartons and place them into brooder house.
• Cleans and fill feeders and water containers.
• Sprays poultry house with disinfectants and acaricides.
• Inspects poultry for diseases and remove weak, ill, and dead birds from the flock.
• Able to differentiate 5 categories of feeds and their duration feeding periods.
• Detect disease and health problems in livestock.
• Collect eggs from the nests and record the number of trays collected.
• Maintain feeding and breeding reports
• Monitor feeds, water, and ventilation systems.
• Slaughter chicken when called upon.
• At least 2 years of working experience.
• K.C.S.E certificate
• MUST have a certificate of good conduct and a recommendation letter from the local chief.
• Should be physically fit.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE