Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SWIMMING POOL ATTENDANT – (SPA/01/2021)
Overall Role Purpose
Recreational facilities are one of the MFA agenda to enhance nurturing of talent. Swimming pool is one of the recreational facilities at the academy. There is need to employ a swimming pool attendant to clean and maintain the swimming pool. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Setting up Pool Covers, umbrellas, and other pool furniture.
• Ensuring that the swimming pool, furniture, and facilities are clean and safe.
•Welcoming guests and ensuring their safety and comfort.
•Clearing used towels, glasses, and trash.
•Enforcing safety protocols as set out by the safety department.
• Monitoring the activity of guests and ensuring their safety.
• Reporting any damages or incidences to the supervisor.
• Managing the swimming pool cleaning schedule and performing daily inspections.
• Any other job as may be assigned by Maintenance Manager.
• Certificate in swimming pool attendance from a recognized institution.
• MUST have latest police clearance certificate
• At least 7 years working knowledge and Experience in cleaning and swimming pool operations.
• Should have worked in a learning institution for more than 2 years.
• Prior experience of Carrying out quality control works in the swimming pool.
• Have experience in operation of swimming pools pumps inclusive of Pump backwash and vacuuming.
• Able to interpret chlorinators and balancing Tank Pressure Indicators.
• Conversant with CMMS software
• The applicant must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Terms of Engagement
• This appointment will be on contract basis
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February, 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE