Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Skyline Sacco Society Limited (Formerly Baringo Farmers Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd) is a saving and Credit Co-operative Society.
It was registered in 1989 and started its operations on 1st Jan 1990.
The Society has its head office located in Eldama Ravine town, in Skyrise Plaza.
Our Members comprises of Dairy farmers, Coffee and Pyrethrum farmers, Business community, Salaried Staff, Institutions, Micro credit Groups, within Baringo, Uasin Gishu, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nakuru and Nandi counties.
Our core values reflect the deeply held standards which will guide the way we relate to each other, our members and in service delivery.
Skyline SACCO Society Limited hereby invites suitable candidates to apply for the below vacant positions.
Accounts Clerks – (5 posts on contract basis)
Duties and responsibilities
• Posting of non cash transactions
• Extracting general ledger reports for reconciliation and preparing reports
• Maintaining members’ ledger accounts
• Extracting general ledger reports and preparing all reconciliations
• Filing of accountable records/documents/reports including bank reconciliation statements and M-Pesa statements
• Reconciling employer check-off remittances and furnishing management with reports there on.
• Maintenance of supplier/creditors/debtors records
• Reconciliation of M-Pesa with the ledger accounts
• Reconciles tellers/ cashiers cash reports on a daily basis
• Reconciliation of fixed deposits and ledger.
• Ensuring compliance (SASRA) reports are forwarded
• Assisting in preparing all statutory and regulatory reports and following up with the Branch Manager for onward transmission to the relevant organizations
• Maintaining safe custody of all accountable documents
• Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are required to submit their applications (hard copies) so as to reach the Branch Managers of the respective Branches through the addresses below on or before Thursday 11th February 2021 at 5.00 p.m. together with a Curriculum Vitae certified copies of academic and professional certificates, clearance Certificates from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and current Certificate of Good Conduct.