Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Skyline Sacco Society Limited (Formerly Baringo Farmers Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd) is a saving and Credit Co-operative Society.
It was registered in 1989 and started its operations on 1st Jan 1990.
The Society has its head office located in Eldama Ravine town, in Skyrise Plaza.
Our Members comprises of Dairy farmers, Coffee and Pyrethrum farmers, Business community, Salaried Staff, Institutions, Micro credit Groups, within Baringo, Uasin Gishu, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nakuru and Nandi counties.
Our core values reflect the deeply held standards which will guide the way we relate to each other, our members and in service delivery.
Skyline SACCO Society Limited hereby invites suitable candidates to apply for the below vacant positions.
Loans Clerks – (6 posts on contract basis)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review loan application materials and closing documents for potential borrowers and check the accuracy of the information
• Ask questions to loan applicants about their financial history and personal information to get a more accurate picture of borrowers’ suitability
• Gather all appropriate paperwork and materials for loan application closing, such as tax forms, title documents, insurance information and loan terms
• Enter information about the loan details, the terms, the information from the application and the funds received into a computerized database
• Verify the detail of the customer’s collateral when required in the loan application by interviewing the customer and researching information.
• Crosscheck customer financial and personal data by conducting credit checks and background checks and contacting employer and personal references
• Compose loan application letters, closing documents, forms, bank letters, requests for more information and other types of correspondence by using word processing software
• Inform customers about loan terms and the repayment procedures upon loan approval and answer any questions about the process.
• Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
• Diploma Certificate in any Business related field.
• Or CPA PART 2
• Age 23-30 years
• Computer literate and familiar with Management Information Systems.
• Have at least two (2) years’ working experience in a financial institution or a similar Institution.
• Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are required to submit their applications (hard copies) so as to reach the Branch Managers of the respective Branches through the addresses below on or before Thursday 11th February 2021 at 5.00 p.m. together with a Curriculum Vitae certified copies of academic and professional certificates, clearance Certificates from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and current Certificate of Good Conduct.