Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The HR and Admin Officer will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support the HR and Admin Manager in all Human Resource matters. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
Main responsibilities will involve:
· On-boarding all new employees of BURN
· Payroll management
· Organisation and documentation of all personnel records
· Managing exit processes for employees
· Revising company policies and training on the changes.
· Processing of staff loans and advances
· Performance management
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Higher diploma certification
· Minimum of three years of experience in an HR position preferably in a manufacturing company
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills
· Professional demeanor and competent problem solver
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Through understanding of Kenyan labour laws
· Adept with performance management programs
· The ability to keep sensitive information confidential
· Must be approachable and helpful
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Good ethical judgement
- Human Resource
- Bachelor’s Degree
About BURN Manufacturing
Based in Ruiru, Kenya, BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Kenya’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
Not only do we sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but BURN is also the only jiko company which manufactures all of its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility. We are extremely proud to employ 225 team members throughout Kenya and support a workforce which is 60 percent female, thus empowering women in roles traditionally considered to be “for men only.”
Since 2013, BURN has sold 800,000+ stoves in Africa. These stoves have helped 4,000,000 beneficiaries save $215 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~25,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa.
APPLY by 30 March 2021