Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE 3, (REF: GWASCO/HR/PSWW TP /01/2021/11)
Reports to In Charge Sewerage, Suneka
Assist in maintenance of waste water treatment plant equipment and related facilities. Ensures work quality.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities entail:
- Maintenance of waste water treatment plant
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures.
- Participate in the purchase of maintenance and repair equipment and supplies.
- Training of staff in sanitation
- Supervise maintenance of plant grounds
- Oversee construction of electrical systems in the plant
- Ensure waste water treatment plant meets standards.
- Preparation of reports.
- Performing related work as may be required.
Job specification: requirements for Appointment (academic/professional qualification/experience)
- Level of Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering. Plus, training in waste water management.
- Professional/Additional Qualifications:
- Basic certificate in Waste water management; On the Job Training; Computer literate
- Experience: Two (2) Years
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Terms of service
Three Years Contract.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with responsibility of the job and the experience of the individual will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
How to apply:–
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the roles above, please submit your application including a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National Identification card and testimonials from your current or previous employer, clearly indicating your current and expected remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees by 10th February, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective Job Reference Number clearly marked
The Managing Director,
Gusii Water & Sanitation Company Limited.
P.O. Box 3880 -40200,