Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to The ICT Officer.
The Position is responsible for configuring and maintaining the networked computer system including hardware, system software and applications.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities entail:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Performing related work as may be required.
Job specification: requirements for Appointment (academic/professional qualification/experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Knowledge and experience in Firewall Management & Network Automation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Terms of Service
Three Years Contract
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with responsibility of the job and the experience of the individual will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
How to apply:–
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the roles above, please submit your application including a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National Identification card and testimonials from your current or previous employer, clearly indicating your current and expected remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees by 10th February, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective Job Reference Number clearly marked
The Managing Director,
Gusii Water & Sanitation Company Limited.
P.O. Box 3880 -40200,