Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Business Support Officer provides support to the COO and the wider Operational Department. The role holder undertakes specific projects and demonstrates the ability to manage and develop delegated administrative functions to ensure the effective operation of the Operations Department. The role also provides some limited personal administrative support to the COO and facilitates relationships with key stakeholders including the other directors and senior managers in the department and the wider OIS.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
- Self-Awareness: Able to develop a high degree of self-awareness around own strengths and weaknesses and impact on others. His/her self-awareness enables him/her to moderate and self-regulate own behaviors to control and channel his/her impulses for good purposes.
- Relationship Building: Understands the importance of building relationship, within and outside the organization. S/he can engage with key stakeholders in ways that lead to enhanced impact and image of Oxfam.
- Organized and attention to detail :S/He is structured and pays attention to detail in enabling ways that allow the operations senior team to be effective and efficient.
- Fluency in French or Spanish will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of basis accounts and budget preparation.
Closing date: 14th February 2021 @ 23.59 GMT
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted- usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Oxfam International is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity within the workplace.