Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of a Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing licence
- Provide primary nursing care.
- Carry out nursing duties as allocated by the In-charge while monitoring, evaluating and maintaining quality services.
- Assist doctors and clinicians in performing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain all patients documentation.
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 12th February 2021.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 – 00902
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.