Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between Switzerland, Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, Somalia and Uganda. It delivers consular services to citizens of Switzerland and other countries.
· Reception and checking of visa applications
· Conducting interviews, including high profile visa applicants (VIP)
· Verification & authentication of documents for the five accredited countries: Kenya,
Burundi, Rwanda, Somalia and Uganda
· Processing visa applications online
· Applying Schengen standards according to the local Schengen cooperation
· Answering phone and e-mail inquiries from the public for five accredited countries
· Handling of visa fees and accounting
· Coordination of visa-appointments
· Classifying visa files and correspondence
· Keeping visa information up-dated in line with various rules and regulations
Professional qualifications and experience:
· Diploma / University degree in Business Administration from a reputable institution
· Minimum of three years’ experience in Visa section
· Excellent computer skills (MS-Office)
· Fluent written and oral knowledge of English and Kiswahili
· Knowledge of a Swiss language a must (German/French/Italian)
· Knowledge of Somali is an added bonus
· Working experience in an Embassy is highly desirable
· Kenyan/East African Work Permit is a MUST
· Highly motivated, committed and able to work in a team
· Ability to deal effectively and in a diplomatic at all levels
· Ability to work independently, under pressure and with a minimum of supervision
· High degree of adaptability and capacity to learn
· Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
· Precise, dynamic, high level of integrity and loyalty
· Strong service and customer orientation, courteous
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their motivation letter (maximum 1 page), CV (maximum 4 pages) with relevant certificates and previous recommendation letters/certificate of service to email@example.com.
Applications should reach us no later than 17:00hrs 4 February 2021.
Note: Please be advised that the Embassy of Switzerland does not charge any fees from applicants for any recruitment, nor has it engaged a third party to facilitate this hire.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.