Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Head of Advocacy,the Communications Manager will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications of the organisation, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging. He/she will provide leadership and strategic direction to the Society’s communications and public relations activities. He/She will ensure that East African Wild Life Society communicates impact of its advocacy work as well as its conservation programmes and to assist in brand building and fundraising related duties.
Requirements Required Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Media Relations, or other related fields;A Masters will be an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills (writing press releases and organizing press visits will be an added advantage);
- Minimum of 5years’ relevant experience at a similar level
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques in social media.
- Hands-on multi-media skills (desktop publishing, film, photography);
- Good knowledge of IT (is an added advantage);
- An understanding of, and vocational interest in, environmental conservation, international development, NGO sector and other related fields would be preferred
- Excellent oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Demonstrate creativity in developing relevant marketing content
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by12th February 2021