Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position title: Sales and Marketing Manager – Pharma, Western
• Bachelor in medical-related field preferably BSC biochemistry (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board).
• Vast pharmaceutical product knowledge and market.
• Possess at least 5 years’ experience in a similar setting.
• Strong Knowledge in Institutions and major hospitals
• Have at least managed a team of 3 employees
• Responsible for managing, developing, and growing specific key accounts sales and revenue such as institutions and major hospitals by building effective quality relationships with key decision-makers, strengthening customer satisfaction in lieu of maximizing sales productivity and profitable growth of the products portfolio.
• Analyse market opportunities by sharing relevant information regarding the value of the company products within the health economy; propose structures that make a difference for each key account.
• Monitor and track tenders; analyze tenders to understand the individual requirements and how information can be used for the company benefits and eventually build up the buying process for each account and link it with the principals.
• Ensure LPOs are correctly generated by institutions and if there are discrepancies’ take the necessary corrective measures.
• Effective communication with various stakeholders and report generation as required to management and other interested parties. Undertake a liaison role designated activity thus enabling effective efficient and mutually beneficial engagementsEnsure systems are in place to allow the sales team to receive their sales targets as per the predefined budget
• Ensure sales plan implementation – track, push and motivate a sales team, report and evaluate their progress together with the sales team and adjust the plan
• Research Competitors – Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
• Observes the performance of each sales representative and coaches in the field on a regular basis while mentoring the sales representatives to achieve difficult goals.
• Interacts with difficult customers and try to resolve dissatisfaction
• Strong Interpersonal and people skills
• A high attention to detail
• Proactive problem solver
• Outstanding organization skills
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.