Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Source to Pay (S2P) project forms a major part of Save the Children International’s (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project’s goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay solution across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by 2022 – and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
The Source to Pay Project Lead will be responsible for the leading the deployment now the system ProSave has gone live in SCI Centre, Regional Offices and selected Country Offices, through the implementation of an e-Procurement system. He/she will lead the S2P project team to ensure timely and smooth deployment of the system within budget without a focus on financial and non financial benefits in SCI. Next to this he/she will engage with members to explore where and how the solution can add value. Key will be management of dependencies with other change intiatives and BaU.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Experience leading deployment of global tech related solutions
• Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
• A proven ability to deliver programmes on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact
• A proven ability to apply excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and to work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues. This will include taking on hands on analysis activities to support the wider team as required
• Experience leading business development including defining business need and objectives, determining options and effort required and translating this into a proposal to be submitted for consideration with the relevant governance bodies
• Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
• Team leadership capabilities to support and guide team members and ensure they are clear on their responsibilities and are held to account for their delivery
• Strong business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
• Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Deadline: 15 Feb 2021 – 07:59 EAT
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.