Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sightsavers are looking for a Financial Analysis Officer to join its growing planning, monitoring and reporting team.
Salary: Local Terms and Conditions Apply
Location: International – Any Sightsavers Country Office
Contract: Two Year Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking a Financial Analysis Officer with good analytical, numerical and communications skills, together with a curious and inquiring mind.
About the role
The Financial Analysis Officer will be a member of the team that provides Sightsavers management team with financial forecasting, monitoring, reporting and analysis, in order to support decision making. Reporting to the Decision Support Manager, this role will assist in ensuring that management receive accurate, reliable and timely information utilising Excel, Word and PowerBI. The Financial Analysis Officer will support the annual organisational planning process through the preparation, consolidation, analysis and review of submitted data by interrogating internal systems.
The main activities of the role:
- Assisting with planned and ad hoc financial analysis and scenario planning activities
- Working with internal stakeholders to consolidate plans and forecasts
- Preparing clear reports and presentations for internal stakeholders
You will be educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent) and have some experience and understanding of organisational financial management or accounting systems.
You will have:
- excellent attention to detail
- a logical approach and a high level of numeracy
- great time management skills
- a proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks when required.
- strong Excel skills – which are vital to success in this role (you will need to be confident using VLOOKUPS and pivot tables)
- an ability to question, spotting anomalies and trends in data.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with transferable skills and experience, able to satisfy our essential criteria and acquire knowledge and understanding of the practices across our operating countries.
Experience of PowerBI would be a bonus in this role – it is increasingly used across the organisation to generate dashboards to better understand and analyse our data – but full training can be provided.
This is a varied role; please read the full job description for further details
We anticipate that remote interviews, possibly including an Excel assessment will take place w/c 22 February 2021 with a recruitment decision being made soon after this.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Sightsavers is a Disability Confident Leader and qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.