Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
5. EXAM OFFICE ASSISTANT: REF NO. KISEB/06/2021.
Perform wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the
efficient operation of the Board.
● General clerical duties including photocopying mailing,
● Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
● Retrieve documents from filing system
● Handle requests for information and data
● Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
● Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
● Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, travel arrangements
● Maintain office supply inventories
● Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
● Coordinate and maintain records for staff, parking, and petty cash
● Undertake other tasks or assignments within the area of competence as directed by the supervisor.
Education and experience
● Diploma in Business-related courses
● Computer skills and knowledge
● Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
● Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
● Knowledge of principles and practice of basic office management
● Minimum one- year experience
● Communication skills
● Planning and organising
● Information gathering and information monitoring
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Customer service orientation
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th February 2021.
The application should be sent to the following email address:
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and
certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.