Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1. EXAMINATIONS COORDINATOR-TEST DEVELOPMENT: REF NO. KISEB/02/2021.
He/she will coordinate and support technical aspects of development and administration of examinations and related processes.
Duties and responsibilities
● Coordinating examination development processes to ensure tests developed are valid, reliable and fair
● Providing support as required to examiners, panels, committees, task-forces and internal functions facilitating the examination development process
● Facilitating development, production and distribution of syllabuses, manuals, and examination material, while adhering to established standards and contributing to improvement of standards
● Contributing to development and delivery of capacity building interventions for examiners, trainers, training institutions, and other actors in the examinations process
● Coordinating secure, accurate, timely and appropriate flows of information and tasks within the examination development process
● Coordinating processing of examination results including, preparations for marking, verification, analysis, reporting, dispatching results, and dealing with related enquiries
● Supporting marketing of examinations to institutions and potential candidates
● Supporting student registration and candidate examination entry processing
● Undertake other tasks or assignments within the Examinations Department as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Education or Procurement and Supply Chain Management
● Professional Diploma in purchasing and supply chain management
● Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
● Member of KISM
● Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
● 3 years of relevant experience
● Proficient user of data, word processing, and presentation software
● Ability to plan, implement, monitor and document tasks
● Records handling and organization
● Ability to conduct basic research and compile reports
● Above average oral and written communication
● Customer service, People and event coordination and management
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and
Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and
evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together
with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th
The application should be sent to the following email address:
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.