Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
3. THE FINANCE OFFICER: REF NO. KISEB/05/2021.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for preparing and updating the organisation’s accounting records on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The role will report to the Finance Manager.
● Prepare monthly management reports
● Prepare and/or updating accounting records on a daily basis
● Prepare comprehensive un-audited financial statements and reports on a quarterly and annual basis in accordance International Financial Reporting Standards
● Implementation of financial policies
● Budget planning
● Ensuring effective invoicing and debt collection.
● Ensuring remittances of all statutory deductions
● Ensure organisation’s assets are adequately maintained and secured
● Processing payments and receivables
● Responsibility for the preparation and submission of periodic statutory deductions and filings before the set dates.
● Responsible for financial compliance with tax laws
● Any other accounting duties assigned by the supervisor
Education and Experience
● Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K)
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
● 3 years’ experience in an accountancy job.
● Accounting and bookkeeping skills
● Knowledge of accounting packages especially QuickBooks, Sage or ACCPAC
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Sound knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and accounting principles
● Sound knowledge of accounting and reporting process
● Strong analytical skills
● Ability to synthesise information, interpret and provide broader context using financial and non-financial information.
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th
The application should be sent to the following email address:
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and
certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.