Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
2. ICT OFFICER: REF NO. KISEB/03/2021.
The ICT officer is responsible for providing technical ICT support to the Board.
Duties and responsibilities
● Champion successful implementation of ICT programmes/projects at KISEB
● Assist in the management of SLAs for contractors for ICT projects being implemented at KISEB
● Liaise with key stakeholders to clarify, analyse or resolve ICT related issues delivering high standards of customer service.
● Monitor, evaluate and submit regular reports on ICT systems
● Ensure that network access privileges, application, data storage and regular backups are configured and maintained
● Ensure system security is up to date
● Implement and update data disaster recovery plan
● Schedule computer related services, maintenance and license renewals
● Ensure installation and maintenance of protection services
● Plan network upgrades, expansions and replacements
● Participate in the procurement process of ICT equipment
● Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, software
● Undertake other tasks or assignments within the area of competence as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field
● At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
● Good knowledge of ICT, platforms and applications
● Good inter-personal relationships skills
● Able to maintain confidential information/reliable
● Proactive, resourceful, solution-oriented
● Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together
with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th
The application should be sent to the following email address:
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.