Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
4. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT: REF NO. KISEB/04/2021.
The Supply Chain Management Assistant will be responsible for undertaking activities in supply chain management unit.
Duties and responsibilities
● Receiving and issuing of stores
● Preparing and maintaining stores record
● Sourcing for goods, works and services as per the procurement law;
● Raising purchase orders for goods and services for approval;
● Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services;
● Maintaining and update a list of prequalified suppliers;
● Assisting in undertaking market surveys to ensure KISEB obtains value for money;
● Ensuring safe custody of all procurement’s records; and
● Participating in the opening quotations.
● Undertake other tasks or assignments within the area of competence as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
● Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supply, Purchasing and Supplies Management
● Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Supply is added advantage.
● Proficiency in computer applications
● Member of KISM, in good standing.
● Good technical knowledge of supply chain management
● Good inter-personal relationships skills
● Able to maintain confidential information
● Proactive, resourceful, solution-oriented
● Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th
The application should be sent to the following email address:
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and
certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.