Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Digital Divide Data (DDD) is an innovative, internationally acclaimed social enterprise. We create jobs for talented youth in developing countries by delivering high-quality content business process outsourcing services to clients globally. When our business grows, so does our impact.
DDD transform lives around the world through sustainable training and employment programs that provide a path to lifelong employment and opportunity.
DDD believes talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either. We are constantly looking for great talent to join us in this great cause.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone with high growth potential and passionate about crunching numbers. You will enjoy working on various accounting projects in a collaborative team. Performing reconciliations of accounts. Processing payments and invoices accurately and within the expected time.
- Reviewing accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
- Daily posting of financial transactions in NetSuite, Adaptive and checking ledgers for accuracy
- Ensures that statutory payments are timeously made
- Implements and enforces internal financial controls
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts payable, and receivable
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Making provisions for accruals and prepayments
- Petty cash management
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors
- A preference for CPA II and 1-2 years’ experience in a role with Accounting and Finance responsibilities. A Business degree is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software preferable NetSuite
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Passionate about social impact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If interested kindly submit your application on or before 12th Feb 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.