Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports To: Head, capacity Development,
Division:,Capacity Development and Literacy
Terms of service: Contract
Responsible for: overall design and maintenance of PDT Program’s web portal including, and online learning management.
1. Plan, design, develop and maintain the Digitalent program portal
2. Coordinate design and develop e-learning platform and integrate it with the e-learning portals of the Programme’s partners
3. Ensure the portal integrates all intern activities, deployment, update performance and manage mentorship processes and other stakeholders activities.
4. Create and test code in an integrated development environment (IDE)
5. Develop security controls and monitor web and portal contents and provide first line response in the event of security violation in close liaison with the Information Security Department
6. Develop system access control, monitor, analyse and evaluate all breaches;
7. Work with cross-department teams to develop the master content calendar for web portal activities.
8. Maintain accuracy, consistent look and feel of the web and keep track of emerging web technologies through relevant online media.
9. Craft site promotions, newsletters, and online outreach campaigns to targeted audiences and put in place measures for evaluation of effectiveness.
10. Use of multiple languages, information mapping and tools for web development and design
11. Develop and monitor the trainee’s performance feedback and generate reports from mentors and supervisors
12. Work closely with the Communication Department and program leadership as well as the rest of the PDTP team to generate content to be published on the portal
13. Work closely with the programme leadership to ensure all needed communication with respect to activities, achievements and updates are captured and communicated in a timely manner on the portal.
14. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
(i). Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer science or related course
(ii). Minimum two(2) years of software development and design experience
(iii). Minimum of 2 years of experience in website development or administration
(iv). Minimum of 2 years’ experience using HTML, Python, CSS, Php, Query, API’s, Server, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash, Dreamweaver, macromedia flash, MYSQL, Linux server and MS- FrontPage.
(v). Experience in Angular framework, Django MVC framework, Django Rest framework, Django deployment,
(vi). Experience in planning and delivering of software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
(vii). Ability to interact with senior management both in government and private sector.
(viii). Knowledge on web security and other E-Commerce applications
Personal skills and attributes required
1. Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
2. Strong analytical, excellent problem-solving skills and customer service orientation and
3. Excellent communication, writing, listening and multi-tasking skills
4. Creativity and Innovative
5. Collaboration and Team work
Closing Date 26/02/2021