Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: HoD – Emergency Medical Care Programmes/Principal
- Data/Stores clerk
- Part time lectirers
- External Examiners
- IT support for LMS
The role is in charge of the smooth running of the Academic and examination processes of the institution. The holder must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all Academic and other staff to ensure cooperation and compliance with set standards of academic programmes and examinations. The officer must be able to work with tight guidelines on own initiative and able to learn new systems and procedures rapidly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for the day today administration of Emergency Medical Care (EMC) Programmes and Examination management.
- Act as a contact for EMC students, staff, partners and part time/full time lecturers attached to the programmes.
- Manage the examination Procedures and processes in Liaison with HODs and Academic Leads.
- Establish and maintain clear and effective means of communication with staff and students.
- Assist in production of programme materials and Teaching Aids.
- Assist in student induction/orientation and preparation of student packs.
- Provide Administrative support on academic programmes and examination processes to the department.
- Responsibility of creating and maintaining of student records in both paper and electronic formats in liaison with Student Admissions office.
- Work closely with clinical practice coordinator on student placements and tracking of progress and keeping of records.
- Establish student data management system, Records of class attendance, examinations performance, Student transcripts, certification and licences.
- Assist in Marketing as and when required to raise student numbers.
- In liaison with the Admissions office, process student visas and student pass for international students.
- Assist in production of lecture materials, issuance of practical consumables and equipment
- Custodian of all training Equipment of the institution
- Assist in the graduation processes.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education/Business Administration or related social sciences
- Previous experience in an Academic institution will be an added advantage
- Two years of professional employment in Administration and Management
- Competent with methodical approach to work
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Adaptable and flexible
- Proactive and innovative
- Customer focused
- Ability to work within set deadlines
- Information Management skills
- Proficient in Computer applications
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than 15th February 2021;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.