Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Purpose of the Job
This role is responsible for Human Resources Policy Execution
- Coordinating Human Resources Programmes and activities such as; Human Resource Planning, recruitment, Compensation, Welfare and Benefits, training and development, employee relations, Projects and performance management.
- Proper Management of all employee records, correspondences, documents and information both electronic and physical.
- Allocate duties and Supervise staff as assigned.
- Analysing data and preparing reports, statistics and other information as required;
- Enforcing compliance with policies and Procedures
- Interpretation and applying relevant laws and policies
- Support implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS, Risk Management and ISO certification.
Requirements for Appointment
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or relevant HR certification.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience at Officer Grade in a Human Resources function
- Membership to Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- Supervisory Skills
- Time Consciousness
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online through the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 11th February, 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)