Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Sea Logistics Sales is responsible for generating new business opportunities with a clear focus on SME customers. They have a thorough, up to date and in-depth understanding of the trade-lane(s) in terms of the geography of the trade, and the service offerings, such as sailings, transit times, reliability, specific country documentation regulations, local standards, operational requirements, as well as the type of industry/goods/commodity traded on the particular routes. They spend most of the time in customer-facing activities, hunting for new business, and working hand in hand with the Customer Care Personnel (customer care tasks) on the same customers.
- To generate new business opportunities with a clear focus on SME
- To take pricing decision in alignment with the Customers Care Managers
- To prepare quotations using our online tools and submit our proposal to the customers
- To demonstrate superior Sea Logistics product and trade knowledge
- To deliver presentations about our main Sea Logistics products
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
- To report customer complaints to the Customer Care Team
- To regularly review the customers’ portfolio with the Customer Care Location Managers and Customer Care Team
Your Skills and Experiences
- College or University degree in Supply Chain Management (preferred)
- Other Degree / Diploma – Freight Forwarding (preferred)
- At least 2-5 years experience in Sea Logistics and Customer Management
- Good command of the English Language – both written & spoken
- Knowledge of Kuehne+Nagel operations, products, services and processes
- High level of communication, customer solutions orientation
- High level of time management, willingness to improve
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.